FDI EXCELLENCE SERIES: LEADERSHIP AND ADVOCACY TRAINING COURSE IN WARSAW
This session is targeted to senior executives and management of investment promotion agencies and will address a range of issues that are critical to the success of an IPA, including:
- Developing a comprehensive strategy to cover all aspects of investment attraction.
- Successful integration of investment attraction with other promotional activities such as trade, tourism or innovation.
- Structuring investment attraction activities organizationally to make the most of existing resources.
- Building organizational capability and ensuring the right mix of skills in the IPA’s staff.
- Collaborating effectively with partners including IPAs at different geographic levels, other government agencies, universities and the private sector.
- Managing key stakeholders to ensure their support for investment attraction and the IPA.
- Measuring the IPA’s performance and communicating the impact of FDI and the role of the IPA.
- Working through government to enhance the investment environment and strengthen the role of the IPA.