Training Registration and Cancellation Policy
1. If a registrant is unable to attend a training of the FDI Excellence Series for any reason they may substitute, by
arrangement with the registrar, someone else from the same institute/organization.
2. Should a confirmed registrant be unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another
person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
3. Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 80% of the registration fees.
4. Registrations cancelled less than 60 but more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration
5. Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
Frequently Asked Questions About FDI Excellence Series
Can only WAIPA members participate in the FDI Excellence Series Trainings?
No, registration is open to everyone. However, WAIPA members receive a considerable discount on each training
What does the fee include?
First and foremost, the tuition fee. At physical trainings also lunches and coffee breaks are included in the price.
I need to cancel my registration. Can I get a refund?
Yes, you can, the amount that will be refunded depends however on the day of cancellation.
* Cancellation requests must identify the registrant’s name, email address, and amount paid.
Download registration policies and FAQ PDF file from here