On 15 July 2020, WAIPA in partnership with EIF organized webinar titled “COVID-19 implications on global value chains and investment opportunities for the LDCs”, which brought investment and trade experts together with the EIF National Implementation Units and Investment Promotion Agencies of the LDCs to discuss the current situation, challenges and opportunities caused by COVID-19 on global value chains and investment. The Webinar also aimed to strengthen partnership and collaboration to effectively support the LDCs in investment promotion.
- Mr Bostjan Skalar, CEO, WAIPA
- Ms Dorothy Tembo, Executive Director a.i., International Trade Centre
- Mr Moussa Ismaila Touré, Managing Director of the Investment Promotion Agency of Mali
- Mr Ratnakar Adhikari, Executive Director, Executive Secretariat for the EIF
- Ms Sandra D’Amico, Managing Director of HRINC (Myanmar) Co., Ltd.
- H.E Samheng Bora, Under Secretary of State , Ministry of Commerce, Cambodia
The webinar was moderated by Carlos Griffin, Senior Investment Promotion Consultant.
EIF-WAIPA Webinar (English)
EIF-WAIPA Webinar (French)