On 22 June 2020, WAIPA in partnership with IBM-PLI organized the webinar titled “How is COVID-19 impacting the future of FDI and how should IPAs respond?” which focused on the impact of current challenges in the market on FDI as well as on how IPAs may need to respond.
The panelists explored:
• How is the COVID-19 crisis impacting business and location strategy?
• How does this relate to transformation of FDI?
• How can IPAs prepare and respond?
• Bostjan Skalar, Executive Director, WAIPA
• Roel Spee, Global Leader Plant Location International, IBM
• Koen Gijpers, Managing Consultant, IBM
• Jacob Dencik, Economic Research Leader, IBM