WAIPA FDI Center Webinar
June 2 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Join this webinar on 2 June at 17:00h (GMT +3).
The global economic and political environment is changing dramatically. This will create significant challenges – but also opportunities – for investment promotion agencies (IPAs) and other organizations responsible for attracting investment to their locations. IPAs will need to change their business models and, in some cases, reinvent themselves to continue delivering value.
This webinar is organized by FDI Center, in collaboration with WAIPA. Some of the topics to be addressed include:
• What are the main challenges that IPAs will face in the near to medium term?
• How can IPAs contribute to their government’s economic recovery efforts?
• What opportunities exist for IPAs to attract new investment?
• How will the role of IPAs and similar organizations change?
• How can IPAs adjust their strategies and operating models to adapt to the new environment?
• How can IPAs remain relevant and continue to generate economic returns and societal value?
This discussion will provide timely practical advice for economic development agencies and investment promotion agencies from around the world that are seeking to remain competitive in the new environment.