Restrictions on travel, meetings and events have accelerated the adoption of digital technology by investment promotion agencies (IPAs). Applying digital technology requires specialized tools that many IPAs have had to introduce for the first time. It also requires a new of set of skills and techniques that need to be integrated with “traditional” FDI promotion and attraction process to be successful.
To provide IPAs with the knowledge and expertise required to master this transition, WAIPA offers in collaboration with FDI Center a specialized training course on digital tools and techniques for investment attraction and promotion.
Topics to be covered include:
- What innovative digital methods are IPAs around the world adopting?
- How can these best be integrated with existing investment promotion and attraction activities to generate results?
- What resources and knowledge are required for IPAs to successfully apply digital methods?
- How effective are digital methods in different areas of investment promotion and attraction?
- How can we measure the results and return on investment of our agency’s digital activities?
Speakers next to FDI Center’s Andreas Dressler will include:
- Nicholas Pantaleo, Manager Digital, Invest in Canada.
- Claus Lønborg and Louise Juhl, Affinity
- Maarit Klein, Senior Director, Creative Hub, Experience & Marketing Communications, Business Finland and Maija Palomäki, Head of Marketing, Invest in Finland
- Cornelia Frank, Head of International Economic Cooperation and Location Marketing at Baden-Württemberg International: “Generating results through virtual roadshows
The course will consist of four 2-hour masterclasses, held virtually on September 1 and 2 as well as September 8 and 9.
WAIPA members will benefit from a discounted price for the webinar: 650 USD for WAIPA members; 850 USD for non-WAIPA members.