It is our pleasure to cordially invite you and your colleagues to attend our upcoming webinar titled »How is COVID-19 impacting the future of FDI and how should IPAs respond?« held on Monday, 22 June 2020 at 13:00h (CET), organized by WAIPA in partnership with IBM-PLI.
This one hour webinar will be focused on the impact of current challenges in the market on FDI as well as on how IPAs may need to respond. The panelists will explore:
- How is the COVID-19 crisis impacting business and location strategy?
– Short, medium and long term implications
– Different scenarios for a (post?) COVID-19 future
- How does this relate to transformation of FDI?
– Which trends and dynamics are already impacting FDI?
– What changes will we see? New types of FDI, different location requirements, …
- How can IPAs prepare and respond?
– Implications of different scenarios for future marketing strategies
– Changes to current efforts, opportunities for new FDI
In joining this webinar you will be connected with the IBM experts and will be able to participate to the discussion with your questions.